Went to Budget Terminal. I didn't know Budget Terminal's soooo extremely small! Its super duper small! All I saw was Hans? It didn't look like any airport terminal. It looked like some ferry terminal instead. But...its okay. Reached Thailand at I-forgot-what-time. Then, we checked in Chaleena Hotel. Then..left, for our games at..one thailand school. & OMG, they're...damnn gooooooood!!! Like national players?!!? Wthhhhh. Okay. After the match, we played this rubber band jumping game with them! Damn fun! Okay, we ate alooooot of good foods! Seriously, super duper nice & delicious :D
At night, went back hotel & guess what? Our rooms were infested with cockroaches. I don't think its a 3 star hotel at all. Maybe only 1 and a half star. But my room was considered quite clean. Cause, there weren't alot compared to the others. Ours probably had only 2/3 like that? I didn't even know they were cockroaches, cause they were tiny, & not those brownish ones. So, I even shooed one cockroach down my bed. & after shooing it off, I went out of our room & realised that everyone was screaming about the cockroach. The guys room were also infested, just not that much. So, we all decided to shift and stay together with the Sec 2s. Cause their room's a suite room?! Its super big. The sec 1's moved up to the 8th floor I think, for the suite room, with 2 toilets. Woahhhh. It was really cosy, 7 people in 1 suite room (: Have to thank the guys for being really brave people. Killing the cockroaches for us, & closing those holes. Thanks Ken for carrying my luggage! Hahaha! Stupid brother. Slept well for that night.
28 May 2008.
Went to another school. Which is super huge again. This time, the guys & the girls are playing in the same school. Okay, they're very friendly!!! They were welcoming us like as if we're some president or something! Seriously. They were carrying Singapore & Thailand mini flags in their hands, waving and clapping and singing when we arrived. OMGGGG. Felt very welcome yeah? Their sports hall looked like Toa Payoh Stadium. Hahaha! That was what Mr Fong said. After the matches, took alot of photos with the Thai people. But..not using my camera, instead, their handphones. Okay, they're so hi-tech also. Their phones are like...okay, cool.
Then, I cant recall what we did. Lol. I know, we did change hotel after all of our complaints. We changed to Chaleena Princess Hotel, which was just down the road. Only probably about 3 mins walk from the first hotel we stayed.
Okay..then I cant really remembered whatever happened already.
I know, on the first night we stayed in the Chaleena Princess Hotel. There was this crazy Thai women who scolded us. She even showed her feet to the guys. In thailand, showing the feet to someone is the most disrespectful thing to do. & she showed her feet. Soooooooooo urgh. & she showed us this gun sign with her hands...? So Mindy was so scared that she couldn't sleep. Then Ken & Eric came into our room asking us about the women. So, yeah talk talk talk then the sec 2s came into our room & we played UNO. Cause Stella was afraid to sleep also. After playing, then we went to sleep. I was already super tired & sleepy. Hahaha, just had to force myself to be awake for that dear mindy.
29 May 2008.
Many things happened during the afternoon & night. Oh well, thanks alot to Mindy & Ken & Yonghao for making your way to 7-11 to buy those instant noodles back [: Thanks! & keeping us company till past midnight! :D Eugene is supeeeeeerrrrrr cuteeeeee :D
30 May 2008.
Was sick in the morning. Very very very extremely sick! & I didn't know Mr fong's a very caring person! Throughout the trip, whenever one of us fall ill. He's always having the right medicine to cure our sickness. Visited the Orphanage & then shopped at MBK. Okay, bought quite a lot of stuffs :D
Left Thailand & reached Singapore at 12am.




















I enjoyed this trip aloooot! It was so fun! There was so much of bonding! Hahaha! Especially the first night at Chaleena Hotel. I think the cockroach experience made everyone closer to each other, didn't it? Yes, I bet it did! So..before this trip, I didn't know that the Sec 1s were so lame! They can talk....non-stop! Hahaha! & the Sec 2s. Whenever they're talking to each other, they're very adorable! I don't know why. But, whenever I hear them talking, I feel that whenever they talk, like always showing concern to each other! I am serious! Hahaha, cute right :D Okay. I'm starting to love them. & now, I want a table-tennis bbq/chalet :D
I also wanna thank the badminton boys! They can be real caring and thoughtful and helpful at times. Thanks Boys :D